Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Guess what was on sale last week?

 First of all, here is my helper in her new dress that I got her from Folly's Beach art fair on vacation. First time she has really worn accessories in her hair, a big deal. It was warm this day. It was lovely. It is no longer warm. It is not lovely. But the rain is helping my grass so I will be nice.
So anyway, yes, my flour was on sale in a major way so I stocked up (that's two rows of bags). The check out lady was commenting on how I must be getting ready to do some baking. Yeah, over the next year… this stuff is good for a while, good thing I have an empty pantry where the kids don't allow snacks to remain long. Also, Sean's cereal was on sale. I hope he doesn't get tired of it. Sorry guys, no junk food on sale...

4 comments:

Marjie said...

Flour saves best in the freezer. But it should be ok

Stephanie said...

I LOL'd for real about the coin slot comment. I was thinking she really meant a coin slot and I was all, they don't have pay phones anymore.

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

OMG. I am jealous of your giant pantry!!

julie said...

One thing this dated kitchen does have is plenty of storage space. It doesn't matter that I can't reach or use half my cupboard due to funky design because I can just leave them empty.