Monday, July 27, 2015

More summertime summertime


 Sean took the big three to Dave and Busters in KC one Sunday and Emily stayed home with me. She never even asked where they were all day. Seriously. I think she was just happy for the break from them. Summer long. Anyway, they won some bling.
 4th of July swimming, out in the sun!
 Going down the slide. So far the kids haven't asked me to buy one of these...
 Ice cream sandwich delight.



 Lounging on the swing, good 4th of July! I don't think that is wine...

 We don't do fireworks but we will take any glow sticks offered to us...
 Who's ready for the rave??

And now for something completely different... more dress up:

 Playing First Communion dress up... 2+ years to go...
 I need to get an actual portrait done of her before she loses those two front teeth...



No comments: