Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring perhaps?


Here is Patrick's favorite new activity. I have decided that he won't get that hurt if he falls and it keeps him busy for ages-- and easier on my back than when I used to hold him up so he could turn the lights on and off. He did start sliding the stool around a bit though and I fear that will lead to pushing it to the stair railing so he can jump, so that will be put away for a while. Just adding to the items in the basement that have been removed.... the coffee table, a chair he loved to push around, etc. He also loves to open the bottom drawer in the kitchen and then stand in it so he can empty the silverware drawer. He also keeps pulling the plastic bumper tabs off the cabinets and then chews on them. So now they all slam shut loudly, nice.


Here is my delighted looking family on Easter. Yet another picture Megan will hate the rest of her life, I should get it framed. You'd think after all that candy they would be smiling like crazy people. But no, Megan is mad that I asked her to wear a dress for one hour. Curse that boy in kindergarten who kept pulling up her skirt. Which reminds me I need to go make sure he is not in her class next year...

Anyway, it's finally not too cold, not too windy, and not yet too hot. Perfect day to open the windows and air the house out.... what the what??? Smoke!?! I guess perfect weather means perfect burn day. Awe. Some. While I appreciate that these aren't fires that wipe out neighborhoods, the smoke still gets tiresome. I assure you that people do not live in Kansas for the weather. Nice people and cheap housing though, can't win them all I guess.

No comments: