Sunday, May 24, 2015

Field Day- Green team, Fighting Irish

 This year I finally just asked if I could be leader of the Fighting Irish team. Sean would have been there to help out too but they had to switch the day due to weather and he ended up sleeping instead. Anyway, they put all your own kids on your team which tends to confuse other team mates. Here a couple of them are wondering why I'm letting this older girl abuse a younger team mate. Not your traditional pairing for the 3 legged race...
 Just dragging him along...
 Literally dragging him.
 This looks so fun for Patrick.
 I think there were rules and such for the noodle fights but we didn't notice. Don't attack team leader! Also, I do feed Megan. I even give her treats that no one else gets.
 Boy dream come true, noodle fight!


 Random boy wondering why these three kids are really beating each other up.
 Sorry Anna, noodle lost.
 #siblings
 Water balloon toss more fun when it's not so chilly...
 Teamwork, teamwork

 They had to build a structure out of hula hoops and then all crawl through it.

 Limbo! getting ready for the Jimmy Buffett tailgate
 Not sure Anna got the concept but she was having fun.

 Hard to be the tallest on the team
 The spray bottle fights also more fun when it's not so chilly.
 5th grade girls beat the 5th grade boys but I think they also had a lot more on their side. Anyway, a fun event to end the school year and then they all get popsicles and stained faces. Next year Emily will be able to participate after many years of going with me to help.

No comments: