Sunday, August 9, 2015

Powder room remodel

 This is when we first moved in. I think they had updated it some to sell, but the lighting, mirror and faucet just not my style. I lived with it for almost 2 years but then hurried up and imposed my taste on it in time for a fundraising event we hosted at the house.
 I did at least paint the vanity back during crazy paint days.
 But the black vanity wasn't enough. Art from Minted.com, lighting from PB, mirror, faucet and cabinet pulls from RH. Click, click, click, on my doorstep a few days later. Thank you UPS!
I helped Sean install the mirror. I called my favorite electrician and plumber to do the rest. The paint is Sherwin Williams "uncertain gray", thanks for the inspiration, Lisa! Slightly less expensive than the master bath remodel...

4 comments:

Heather said...

Julie, it looks fantastic! Wow! And I liked the yellow. This looks beautiful!

lisadst said...

looks great, so sophisticated now
!!! Love MY color!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Very nice. Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Dad and I love it, perfectly your style, lights look good for checking make up