Occasionally Sean has to call a doc with an emergent finding from a study and I try my best to keep the kids to a dull roar whenever he is working, but I'm not that successful. Fortunately most shifts are when the kids are sleeping, but not tonight. I can only imagine what the doc on the other end of the line is thinking when Anna's Barbie is blaring "I feel connected", followed by Anna joining in with the rest of that really catchy Barbie tune. I hope he doesn't have to call anyone for a while now because Patrick is yelling "N, N, N" from his crib instead of going to sleep.
In news that will disturb the San Antonio crowd, I have resorted to buying enchiladas from the deli at Ray's Apple Market here. A new low in my attempts to find decent Tex-Mex. I did discover today that the new one they just opened near us is practically deserted, which was a welcome relief from Dillons which always makes me wonder if they are predicting a hurricane. A bit unlikely due to the fact that you cannot get any farther away from the ocean (any ocean) if you tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment