Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Inconclusive
We tried to get a sneak peak at the baby this week since at 12 weeks it was really too early to tell the sex for sure. Well, I hope this isn't a reflection of personality because this baby would not cooperate. First there was dancing and kicking, then there was a hand in the way, then the legs were crossed, then the foot was tucked up there. We really don't do anything to prepare for the baby until we know the sex so kind of stuck here. I need to sort clothes and toys and plan a nursery and oh yes, discuss names. The girls are having lots of dramatic fights these days and Patrick is getting into all sorts of trouble involving pushing a chair around to help him climb, so really, I'm not thinking one gender is better than the other at this point....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment