Saturday, June 27, 2009

Strong Boy


Patrick was helping us move the old bedroom set so we could put the new stuff in the girls' new rooms. Not quite done yet but will post photos when I am. The girls were very excited to pick out their new bedding and it is completely different than what I originally bought them. Anna's is something a grandma would love (red floral) and Megan went with red, cream and navy, so perfect for my beach house someday....

Patrick keeps visiting his big boy bed which is being stored in my closet, not quite ready to release him from his cage, but we will need it in the pink room by November. The rest of his new furniture is set up and tethered to the wall now. Taking no chances with this climber. I am taking advantage of the 2nd trimester energy to get all these projects done now. Sean is so happy that painting is not one of the projects!

No comments: