We had the girls open up a baby gift yesterday to find out if it's a boy or girl. You can see how oblivious Patrick is to the meaning. Yes, those are pink and brown polka dots, hard to see in the photo. Anna was thrilled of course and informed Sean that there will be 4 girls and only 2 boys in the house now. Megan finally admitted that she had hoped for a boy so that she could help paint the nursery which is currently pink. Yes, because I was going to let a 7 year go wild with real paint near real carpet?? As for names, Anna has informed us that since the baby is coming near her birthday, she will be choosing the name. Current front runners include Jill (from some video game?), Wonderwoman, Supergirl, Ginny (from Harry Potter), and Rainbow (who doesn't love a rainbow??). I am sensing a repeat of when Patrick was born and we would overhear her telling him that his name was really Eddie.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
It's a Dalmation!
We had the girls open up a baby gift yesterday to find out if it's a boy or girl. You can see how oblivious Patrick is to the meaning. Yes, those are pink and brown polka dots, hard to see in the photo. Anna was thrilled of course and informed Sean that there will be 4 girls and only 2 boys in the house now. Megan finally admitted that she had hoped for a boy so that she could help paint the nursery which is currently pink. Yes, because I was going to let a 7 year go wild with real paint near real carpet?? As for names, Anna has informed us that since the baby is coming near her birthday, she will be choosing the name. Current front runners include Jill (from some video game?), Wonderwoman, Supergirl, Ginny (from Harry Potter), and Rainbow (who doesn't love a rainbow??). I am sensing a repeat of when Patrick was born and we would overhear her telling him that his name was really Eddie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! Congrats on finding out there will be another baby girl Keenan! Good luck with those teenage years...ANOTHER girl to fight over the bathroom...
How exciting! Congrats Keenan. We LOVE girls. :)
Ah, the joy of spacing out the kids; Megan and Anna will be off to college when #4 hits 13. She will just have to duke it out with Patrick during the prime primping years.
That's great. And an excuse to shop for new clothes. You couldn't rationalize new clothes for a boy when Patrick has such a great wardrobe. I'll have a few cute things that survived Megan, Anna, and now Julia. We are very excited and can't wait to hear some names.
makes that paint job easy! Can't wait to meet her! and hear the rest of Anna's names - she is hilarious!
Very exciting!
I notice cute new haircuts, you can let Megan know I still recognized her. I look forward to more of Anna's names as well, very funny!
Post a Comment