Patrick was pounding on his door last night, nothing like opening up the door and finding a crib escapee. Finally got him to stay in the crib by sitting with him forever until he was too tired to fight going to bed. I had high hopes that he would forget this skill overnight, but no. He was knocking on his door this morning too. At least he can't open it. Yet. So Sean set up the big boy bed which he then refused to stay in for nap time, duh. We left up the crib too and by waiting until he was super tired, I was able to get him to nap today. Yes, beach week would have been a nightmare with this stinker.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Not Ready For This
Patrick was pounding on his door last night, nothing like opening up the door and finding a crib escapee. Finally got him to stay in the crib by sitting with him forever until he was too tired to fight going to bed. I had high hopes that he would forget this skill overnight, but no. He was knocking on his door this morning too. At least he can't open it. Yet. So Sean set up the big boy bed which he then refused to stay in for nap time, duh. We left up the crib too and by waiting until he was super tired, I was able to get him to nap today. Yes, beach week would have been a nightmare with this stinker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember when the baby starts escaping from the crib my mood went from terror to pride to back again. You did save everyone from a bad week.
I love that he knocks on the door.
Post a Comment