Trying not to wish away this last pregnancy but those will be 10 rather uncomfortable weeks. I am at least still able to go for walks this time which wasn't really possible with Patrick towards the end. I usually run errands by myself on the morning I have a sitter so people at stores and such assume this is my first baby (always shocked to hear it is my 4th, don't worry I spaced them out!). And mothers with small children in tow just look at me like, just you wait... I'm no rookie, why do you think I am alone at the store?! Before we got a regular sitter I used to swap babysitting with friends or would wait until Sean was home. Hard enough getting everything on my list without dealing with whining and crying children....
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
10 More Weeks!
Trying not to wish away this last pregnancy but those will be 10 rather uncomfortable weeks. I am at least still able to go for walks this time which wasn't really possible with Patrick towards the end. I usually run errands by myself on the morning I have a sitter so people at stores and such assume this is my first baby (always shocked to hear it is my 4th, don't worry I spaced them out!). And mothers with small children in tow just look at me like, just you wait... I'm no rookie, why do you think I am alone at the store?! Before we got a regular sitter I used to swap babysitting with friends or would wait until Sean was home. Hard enough getting everything on my list without dealing with whining and crying children....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You look so cute!
I love the pic, thanks for posting it. You are so cute!!
I love a cute baby belly.
looks like a little pumpkin in there - maybe she will come early - in time for Halloween?
You make pregnancy look so good!! your belly envious friend,
keely
You look great!!! You complained you were big early - but you look just right to me!!
I am sorry but I am not sure you are really pregnant (other than the fact early on you were sick) because you look like you took Patrick's ball and stuck it in your shirt for a photo. You truly look great.
Post a Comment