This is the 2nd year Sean has taken the kids to the Reptile Expo that is held at a hotel down the road from us. (Side note: if I ever show up to a hotel for the night and find out the reptile expo is there, I assure you I will not be staying). I am actually surprised that Sean took the kids again this year because when he made them leave last year Anna kicked his leg really hard. As you can tell from the photos, she has no fear and would love nothing more than a pet turtle, snack, lizard, even apparently a pet chicken (good thing the girls didn't notice the sign on them, haha!).
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Are these my kids??
This is the 2nd year Sean has taken the kids to the Reptile Expo that is held at a hotel down the road from us. (Side note: if I ever show up to a hotel for the night and find out the reptile expo is there, I assure you I will not be staying). I am actually surprised that Sean took the kids again this year because when he made them leave last year Anna kicked his leg really hard. As you can tell from the photos, she has no fear and would love nothing more than a pet turtle, snack, lizard, even apparently a pet chicken (good thing the girls didn't notice the sign on them, haha!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Patrick looks pretty suspicious of the giant snake. Smart boy!
saw one of those yellow snakes in NYC in Times Square and we took a detour to avoid the guy! I was not about to let it touch me in any way! Maybe a few viewing of Wild Animal Kingdom would have them thinking differently? Or is that not on TV anymore?
we were there! i was so creeped out - had nightmares the rest of the weekend.
Yikes Julie. Those pictures are nuts. Brave little ones you have. I am O-U-T on that Expo.
Post a Comment