Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Tidbits for the Day

I didn't realize that boys could be as picky about what to wear as girls. Patrick insisted on wearing his football uniform to the zoo today and I suspect he will be wearing it a lot from now on. Better than the girls' old cheerleading outfit! He is having a really hard time adjusting to wearing pants and jackets though, just can't understand the concept and wants his old stained tshirts and shorts.

In good news for those with breast implants, Sean saw an x-ray the other night where a bullet was stopped from going into the heart by the implant. Seriously. I don't think this is a HIPAA violation because he reads studies for many many hospitals so good luck figuring out what state this even happened in!

At lunch today Patrick insisted (sensing a theme here?) on having a bite of my chicken sandwich which was very spicy. I kept trying to explain that to him but he just had to try it for himself. Next time I will put the video camera on. He had no idea how to react, it was so funny. I kept trying to get him to drink milk but he refused. He finally finished his own PBJ sandwich and hopefully learned a good lesson. Now to convince him that my desserts are spicy...

No comments: