Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I got a car, I got a car!




Patrick spent most of the day saying "I two" until he opened his presents tonight. Then he just danced around singing, "I got a car, I got a car!", his longest sentence yet. Sean told him to enjoy it now because in 16 years that is not the song he will be singing. Anyway, since he is only 2 and has no idea what birthdays should be, we just had cake with the family and opened presents and he was thrilled. I am too tired to do much more than that.

Apparently he will not have a cousin with the same birthday though, sorry Caroline! Still wondering if we will get word from Monica as she is also due soon. Carrie and Kevin, our good friends from med school, did have their daughter yesterday, Avery Claire, so that was close. After two boys you know there is an pink explosion going on at their house!

No comments: