Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Busy busy

Against my better planning we have ended up being really busy this week. Fun stuff, but you know it still cuts into my lazy around the house time. I have been cooking things from pinterest, so right there it has already beaten facebook for usefulness. Of course then I am making a total mess of the kitchen and neglecting the children for hours as I chop things up and cook them and then clean up. Might be more worth it if the children liked the food I made but the adults are happy, so there you go. Leftovers for a week now.

I will post photos of Megan's low key 10th birthday later. Decided to skip the big party with friends as there is drama between various friends and we don't need that. Sean did think of a few gifts that she really wanted and didn't get for Christmas, so that made her very happy. No, not a computer or cell phone, Harry Potter stuff.

In other news, I saw a license plate with JESUS on it the other day. What does Jesus drive? A Kia. Who would have guessed? I won't reveal which church JESUS was driving to...

No comments: