Monday, January 16, 2012

Not a typical Monday morning

Usually Mondays are filled with only two kids and a lot of TV while we all decompress from the chaos of the weekend. Today not only is everyone home but we have extras from a spontaneous sleepover. And while we were all in our pajamas and I was running a short order restaurant, the doorbell rings. Why it's the painter! And the door guy is on the way! And I'm in my pajamas still! Did I mention that already? Sean ended up working all night so he was still in bed, somehow sleeping through the noise. Since the door is being replaced in his office, he couldn't sleep over there. Nice to know the alarm works though and I even answered a call from 800 service, which was the alarm people letting me know that something was up with that door. Yes, the door is gone, thank you for paying attention! Well, I somehow need to motivate the children to get their stuff together before their parents show up and are horrified by the state of this house.

Please note the extra exclamation points. They are due to how much caffeine I am having this morning. Emily decided to sleepover in my bed while Sean was working and she is a kicker. Yay!

No comments: