The mild winter has been good for the littles and their love of not wearing clothing. They play some game that they call "bites" where they strip down to their diaper or underwear and then throw their arms in the air and yell "bites" and laugh. Clearly it's an inside joke. Patrick does bite on occasion but Emily's mode of attack is hair pulling still. She got a good hunk of Anna's hair today and Anna didn't even hit back. I think because she was on her way to her first penance service with her class and she had her confession list all memorized, didn't want to add anything to it.
Well, clearly this is a lame time of year and I have nothing interesting to post. I will work harder on getting some good Patrick stories next week. He was so tired tonight that he barely tolerated his bedtime routine and then pushed Sean out the door as soon as the story was over, no time for small talk. Props to the sitter for wearing him out! Didn't dare take the littles to the penance service, so they got to enjoy the nice weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment