Saturday, December 22, 2012

Preschool Christmas

 I title this one, "Herding cats".  Patrick has the sweetest teachers ever and here they are trying to prep them for the concert.  Not sure if Patrick is warming up his voice to get in the right key or if it's just too loud.
 Here he is looking so innocent.  I bet he is thinking about candy.
 Patrick participated this year and even did the motions.
 At the birthday party for Jesus after the concert.  They think they are so cool.  Emily still does the super hero pose, Patrick has graduated to Fonzie.
That's some mighty fine artwork on the crown hat for Jesus.  Once the sugar kicked in we headed to the girls' school for their class parties.  It was a long day at the end of a long week but they did pretty well.  I'm still tired though.  I am not someone who likes being busy, but props to those who keep up this pace all the time.

No comments: