I was just thinking it was a pretty good year but then I remembered, oh wait, more than half of it totally sucked. But all's well that ends well? Happy to have the time leading up to the deployment and the actual deployment behind us, surely 2013 will be better. At least we had a healthy year, never take that for granted.
We did squeeze in one more snow storm for 2012 and this time Emily made it out to play too since she has boots now. Oh, are Uggs just inside boots? Whoops.
Looks like a great shovel for snow, huh?
Looks so innocent. He did a great job shoveling the last of the snow off the basketball court yesterday so he could ride his new bike on it. Maybe he can do the driveway this time...
Now I am just prepping for 2013. Need to print off the blog and make photo books which will be harder now that Kodak website shut down. Need to find a new one. Made a new playlist, so hard to click on the computer and charge new music for that. Rough life, I know. I think we have all had enough Christmas music for this year. I suppose I should take down the Christmas decorations too. A good job to do while Sean is working tonight. He is done at 10pm but with all this snow and my low energy level I doubt we will go see the little apple drop. None of our real friends are around or going out so we're not missing anything. This tends to be the lamest holiday of the year. Need to rest up for Miami too. Happy 2013 indeed!


2 comments:
Cute pictures! Missed you at Gretchen's!
All your Kodak pics should have migrated to Shutterfly. I've been mostly pleased with everything I've bought through them. Happy 2013!!
Post a Comment