Jack hiding up on the fan one morning. We do remember to move him and his tiny elf pal, Jackie, every night thanks to a combination of four of us doing it and an alert reminder on our phones at 10pm. Teamwork, teamwork.
Emily just started asking for "sleepovers" with Megan and so far it has gone well. I think Megan enjoys being the favorite sibling for now as she always feels like she is least favorite. I don't know what sorts of mind games go on but Anna is pretty sly and somehow manages to be the favorite most the time. Whenever I catch wind of this drama they learn that "this sh#% ends now" but it never does. Anyway, this photo was taken around 9:30am, this one likes to sleep in. I'm sure Megan is bitter that she has to school and doesn't get to sleep in too.
White Christmas! Well, white week before Christmas. Gone now before we even got out the snow blower. That's right, it still hasn't been used since we bought it last year.
Patrick's class listening to a Christmas story at their party.
Doing his party craft, looking so innocent.
Cool 7th graders waiting to sing Christmas carols. Can't believe they will be the ones on stage leading it next year. Megan is in the middle in black, trying to pretend I don't exist.
The rest of the school singing. 12 Days of Christmas gets pretty insane.
Pool party season kicking off! Finally the kids want to swim again. Just takes having friends over. Sean is working almost every night this break so at least we can go in the pool house and be loud there. This afternoon the kids were horrible while I was grocery shopping and woke him up. Santa may be getting a note... Other than that break is going well, I've bought real food and am cooking real meals. So nice that Sean isn't going into army either. Even with him working every night it's nothing compared to the stress of driving to post each day and dealing with staff. The staff in this house delivers hot tea, snacks, meals. Wow, I really do feel like I'm on Downton Abbey. I refuse to install a bell though! He just texts when he needs something... Last time he asked for "healthy chips" I got kale chips and he was horrified. Wait until the kids try them!


2 comments:
Not Jessie! That's just wrong. Maybe she was testing you.
I guess I am logged in to my school account. I don't usually refer to myself as Mrs. Dunn in blog comments.
Post a Comment