Thursday, February 26, 2009

Go Pioneers!


This one proves that Megan was opening her mouth and singing. Perhaps we will bore you with a brief video later. There is one that includes Anna laughing so hard I was afraid she would pee her pants.

I call this one Megan and her blurry partner
=======

Megan had her 1st grade program this week and it was all about pioneers. The parents were given a letter asking for all sorts of items to use in their pioneer studies and also ways we could help with this program. I thought for sure there would be some way I could be involved but no, not one. No butter churn, no old time story telling or fiddle playing. I don't even sew and I couldn't get a sitter on the day they needed help getting ready for the show. I was lucky to get the whole family there on time-- and Megan in a dress. She did ask to wear shorts under it and I noticed the boy she fears was within arm's reach of the music teacher at all times. Apparently I will need to renew my request to keep her out of his class next year too.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I pity the boys wearing the sunflower faces - those will make great facebook type fodder in the years to come.

Stephanie said...

Post videos, I am dying to see Anna laughing and what she was laughing at.