Well, today is napping weather at least. Yesterday was park weather, 75 and gorgeous. The snow/slush is melting now but we will still take it easy today. Anna built a nest on the floor for Patrick this morning and then I got some shots of him during his nap yesterday (I had to wake him up for preschool pick up, may as well do it with a big flash). He is growing so fast and climbing all over. Today he climbed on the table in the laundry room and then stood up on a stool all by himself in the bedroom. Time to get rid of some furniture.... he also started pushing around this cheap Pier 1 chair I had in the living room as a temporary thing. Definitely time to replace it now that he wants to use it to scale the stair railing.
I have been expecting the terrible twos to start at 18 months like it did with the girls so this is no surprise, a month to go until it is full blown. He also loves to get into the pantry and thankfully he can't open it on his own yet but he does manage to find it open frequently (thanks Anna). He just keeps pointing at things he thinks he wants... the popcorn, the falafel mix, the world's biggest juice box (or so he thinks, it is chicken broth and one of these days I am going to find him with a big straw in it). I am currently letting him tear apart a cereal box so I can have a minute on the computer. Thank God for the laptop, it can follow him anywhere...
2 comments:
Oh my GOSH what a doll!!
Hahaha...sounds like him & Ryan are partners in crime- at a distance. I feel your pain. Literally. Ryan likes to hit when mom says "no". It's getting harder to explain the scratches that cover my face...
Post a Comment