I am also trying out Camera+ app on my phone for photos and using their filters. Seems okay and easier than lugging big camera.
I'm not done with Anna's walls yet, trying to space out my art orders... but someday this will look better.
Bathroom done but rarely clean...
I emptied out Megan's dresser and hung up all her clothes so she can see (and wear) them now. Big difference.
The wall color that Megan picked out. I planned on doing a light blue but she wanted dark and ended up with Denim which is at least a Pottery Barn shade which I feel more confident using. It's not this blue in person, not sure which filter I used, clarity maybe.
This is closer to how the color really looks.
Some of the art she picked off Minted is up. Going to get a bigger piece to anchor the room soon. I love big art, I cannot lie.
Might get rid of this bookcase and put dresser here with big art. Anyway, I felt with the doors being white now we could handle the walls being dark without it being a dungeon in there. She loves it and that's the important thing. Now to finish up the hallway and kid hangout, mostly just moving junk around. The trim is painted, the rest is just fun. Laundry and making bread first... and then more green tea. The heat is on here now, good time to stay inside and catch up on my to-do list. Took yesterday off for Father's Day! That post is next.
2 comments:
I am most surprised by the closet, it was a dark cave. Love all the colors. I think you have a career
How do you paint baseboards and not get paint all over the carpet? I am so very impressed by your progress. Does your back hurt????
Post a Comment