Flowers using my new camera app and filter. Let's see how they look after the heat of summer...
So sweet together. Hmm, no sign of the other two...
Sean's request was that we all go see Inside Out together. I was playing with the camera app before the movie started.
Okay, so it doesn't really work in the dark or at least I haven't figured that out yet.
Present time. Just a few Game of Thrones things and some new snacks to try.
Roasted chick peas that I ordered online after reading about them in a magazine. He always needs new healthy snacks for when he's working. Not sure these are a hit yet but points for creativity.
Reading the card that I remembered to buy this year!
Anna already requested that I make this cake again next year for Father's Day. Not pretty (I didn't put the chocolate curls on top) but is delicious. I loved it so much that we won't be waiting that long. I'm thinking 4th of July. It is Barefoot Contessa "icebox cake" which involves those Tate's chocolate chip cookies that Katie used to send us (that I can find in Dillon's now, score!) and then mascarpone (Italian cream cheese) and whipping cream (sugar, cocoa) but I left out the kahlua and espresso powder because I didn't have them and children don't need that. Anyway, super easy and very addictive. Might go get my 4th piece now...
2 comments:
the cake looks amazing and I love Sean's desk. I may have to look into a desk like that :)
Yeah, big fan of the desk! I heard that movie Inside Out is good, did you like it?
Post a Comment