She even plays by herself.
Sleepover with Megan every night that she can.
This girl can rally for a photo anytime. She was pretty much hugging the trash can at Megan's volleyball game because she thought she was going to throw up and she certainly looked like it... until I got out the phone to get her photo. Instantly perked up for a few seconds.
Megan jumping at volleyball camp at KSU. Only shot I got before she spotted me.In the five days between renters we had a new roof put on. No more leaks, no more stained metal roof, and no more balcony that we couldn't fix, no matter how many times we tried. Now I just need to have the ceiling below it fixed one last time. UGH. The house is in great shape now though, ready to sell in 18-24 months!
Better shot of the new shingles. I spent some time driving around to see what shingles were put on other stone houses in town and this is the closest to looking like a slate roof.
Cleaning the balcony for the last time now that it's a weird little closet off the loft.
A rainbow after weeks of rain and flooding. Now it's so hot that I am going to have to turn the sprinklers back on. We did miss out on a whole month of watering which often runs us $300. Score!Reading to herself in the car, pretty much the dream child.
Patrick finally broke the screen after months of kicking balls at the side of the garage. Better than the actually window breaking I guess.
So proud of her creation. I was just happy that for once it all got cleaned up when they were done.
No comments:
Post a Comment