Saturday, June 20, 2015

More bits and bits!

 Sean took this blurry photo of Patrick sleeping in his tent. It has rained or Sean has worked every night for three weeks since he got the tent. Finally it was time, no rain and Sean was only working until 11pm. So they set it up and Patrick went out there on his own and fell asleep. I didn't want him out there alone all night so Sean went out there after 11pm and found him like this. I don't think Sean slept as soundly...
 Pretty fancy digs. I need to go move that so I can turn the sprinklers back on...
 We did take a break from projects and sitting around the house to go to Cico Pool on Friday. Saw a lot of friends from school there, a nice surprise! Patrick had a good time playing with random boys and Megan found some friends from school to hang out with. Emily did a good job just getting around by herself in her swim vest.
 Anna maybe did not have the best time. I kept finding her people to go swim with but she just wasn't in the mood. Best we can hope for is 75% of the kids happy at any given point.
 Poor Megan was kicked out of her room due to paint fumes as I finally painted her walls. I told her that she could have the bed and Emily could use a sleeping bag on the floor. Emily was having no part of that. Twins separated by 8 years.
 I keep taking the car when I end up buying big items. Poor planning. I think the Target guy was shocked that we managed to get two chairs in the back of the Civic. And two more end tables in the trunk. I finally have enough tables, time to stop buying... house seeming more settled now, after 21 months...
Emily forgot the "I LOVE" part. Megan had put out "EMILY IS AWESOME" but then Patrick kept coming up and putting "NOT" with it so I put the game away. P.S. I love succulents.

No comments: