Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Sweet winning Emily
I have to do a post about Emily before we move on to the next stage and forget all the stuff she does. She is currently Uno champ. We don't let her win, we really just cannot beat her. She has a victory dance that she does that is adorable, but we don't let her do it when she beats her siblings as they don't adore it. Whenever she puts down a 5 card she has to say, 5 because I'm 5. She is also obsessed with the number 17 as her birthday is on the 17th. Every time it's 17 on the clock, we hear it. She just asked me to buy her a "hoopty-hoop", aka "hula hoop". She asks Megan for a sleepover most nights and Megan allows it. Even the nights when we say no, she sneaks in later. She is adjusting to some earlier mornings as sometimes she has to get up and drive other kids places at 8am. Good practice for kindergarten....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love emily stories. Ellie asks for play dates with her from time to time.
Bring it on I have my own set of UNO cards I carry everywhere. Grandpa Paul
That is so awesome. Go Emily. UNO!
I have to say she might have Grandpa Paul's luck of the Irish
Post a Comment