Grandma and Grandpa were here for almost 6 days to help out with the kids. Patrick was the main beneficiary of their help as we ended up taking Emily to the hospital every day for the bilirubin tests and did not want to take him along. The girls were in school all day which made things easier. Lots of cooking and help around the house too of course and quite a few games of throwing the toys back up the stairs to Patrick. I hope he doesn't expect me to keep playing that one... Now Grandma and Grandpa can continue on their way to Texas for the winter. They will need 5 months to recover before heading back our way I'm sure!
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
First Visitors
Grandma and Grandpa were here for almost 6 days to help out with the kids. Patrick was the main beneficiary of their help as we ended up taking Emily to the hospital every day for the bilirubin tests and did not want to take him along. The girls were in school all day which made things easier. Lots of cooking and help around the house too of course and quite a few games of throwing the toys back up the stairs to Patrick. I hope he doesn't expect me to keep playing that one... Now Grandma and Grandpa can continue on their way to Texas for the winter. They will need 5 months to recover before heading back our way I'm sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics! So glad you had Margie and Paul there for the help but also to share the excitement of Emily's first few days of life! (Patrick needs a pair of jeans and the whole group would have been right out of a photo shoot!)
Keep the pics coming!
Post a Comment