Friday, November 27, 2009

Return of the Elves



We watched the big parade on TV yesterday and when the girls saw Santa at the end I reminded them that this kicks off Elf season. So now they are on the lookout for the Elf to appear... and catch them being naughty. Well, Anna had a yelling fit this morning while Sean was working so I sent her to her room to cool down for a while. When I went to check on her this is what I found... she told me she did not want the Elf peeking on her so she blocked all the cracks.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Smart girl.

Katie said...

I see the pj's fit! Would that fall into the ocd category? LOL - she is pretty creative.

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Hysterical. I invested in an elf this year too. Looking forward to seeing how it works in invluencing their behavior. I may need to hit the archives to check out the video from last year. Heeee-larious!