Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
For Heather and Keely
Both have insisted that spicy food put them into labor so if I manage to get hungry enough for dinner tonight I will go pick some up. And if I have super heartburn tonight I will be cursing them! I already hate the taste of Tums.
Oh, I am still here, no signs of contractions at all. I will take advantage and get a nap when Patrick does. Who knows if that will ever happen again?!
5 comments:
so did it work yet?
I have no appetite tonight, so perhaps a San Antonio breakfast in the morning.
Call me, we'll discuss another option that isn't appropriate for a blog comment:)
Perhaps it's not needed afterall, haven't heard from you today! (as if labor would be the only reason not to email, ha!)
Oh, I am still here, no signs of contractions at all. I will take advantage and get a nap when Patrick does. Who knows if that will ever happen again?!
Post a Comment