Saturday, November 14, 2009

Great Timing Patrick

Patrick has been insisting on using/playing with his little potty this morning, which he really has no concept how to use but has decided today is the day to figure it out. Why yes, with the baby arriving any time now, I would love to start potty training! The girls are being extra ornery this morning and Sean needs to sleep after working a late shift last night, so I think a little quiet stay in the hospital is sounding just dandy. What I am insisting were fake contractions have stopped at least so hopefully I can hold off until tomorrow as I know the hospital is packed right now. Will post a real update when we get one!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to hear the news about the new baby girl!

epigirl said...

Hope you get some time to yourself in the hospital soon!