We finally got a table for the entryway and it came in an enormous box, delivered by a guy who I feared would have a heart attack if I let him bring it up the stairs. So we unpacked it outside and I tricked a friend into helping me get it in the house. Then the kids started playing in the box, which works just like a playpen. So far they haven't realized this. Somehow a bunch of paper was shredded in there and it has been colored all over, which then lead to Emily coloring on the real walls of course. Not sure what the next stage for the box is but I don't think the recycling guy is going to be thrilled to see that one on the curb.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Boxed in
We finally got a table for the entryway and it came in an enormous box, delivered by a guy who I feared would have a heart attack if I let him bring it up the stairs. So we unpacked it outside and I tricked a friend into helping me get it in the house. Then the kids started playing in the box, which works just like a playpen. So far they haven't realized this. Somehow a bunch of paper was shredded in there and it has been colored all over, which then lead to Emily coloring on the real walls of course. Not sure what the next stage for the box is but I don't think the recycling guy is going to be thrilled to see that one on the curb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment