Anna lost her first tooth sometime between going to bed on Thursday night and getting on the bus Friday morning. I just happened to notice she was missing one right before she got on the bus, she was so happy, just the hugest smile. Well, then we forgot the write the tooth fairy a note to explain what happened (I am guessing she ate it with her usual bread and butter breakfast of champions) on Friday night so we told her we'd do that the next night. Then Megan lost her tooth Saturday night right as we were leaving a party, so double excitement. Megan is starting her 2nd round of teeth loss according to the dentist so I think we have a busy year coming up. And not to be left out, Patrick is getting his 2 year molars or whatever those teeth in the back are that cause so much whining. You can kind of see the missing teeth in these photos and of course Patrick had to get in on the action and say "hi" to the camera.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Busy Tooth Fairy
Anna lost her first tooth sometime between going to bed on Thursday night and getting on the bus Friday morning. I just happened to notice she was missing one right before she got on the bus, she was so happy, just the hugest smile. Well, then we forgot the write the tooth fairy a note to explain what happened (I am guessing she ate it with her usual bread and butter breakfast of champions) on Friday night so we told her we'd do that the next night. Then Megan lost her tooth Saturday night right as we were leaving a party, so double excitement. Megan is starting her 2nd round of teeth loss according to the dentist so I think we have a busy year coming up. And not to be left out, Patrick is getting his 2 year molars or whatever those teeth in the back are that cause so much whining. You can kind of see the missing teeth in these photos and of course Patrick had to get in on the action and say "hi" to the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I lost my first tooth eating a piece of yummy mommy homemade bread too. Way to go Anna!
Post a Comment