Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Something we've all wanted to do...
Sean just upgraded to one of those phones that you do everything on and he is rather obsessed with it. So he'll be hanging out with the kids and while they play around him, he is checking email, surfing the web, showing them youtube videos of cats, etc. Well, tonight Patrick comes up to him and is whining about something Megan did to him and Sean just keeps looking at his phone and nods like he is listening to Patrick. He might not be 2 yet, but he's no fool so he then screams and slaps the phone away. Bravo. Bravo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have noticed all the young kids sitting at base ball games on TV playing and texting on their phones instead of watching the game. A strange new world. I would find a computer game in my hand irrestable. Temptation!
Wish I could do that to people in meetings - it tops my list of pet peeves. I once sat next to a VIP in a meeting and while he thought I was not watching his screen I was - and he was IM'ing his wife the whole time! Needless to say this is not someone I currently work with.
Post a Comment