I just referred someone new to town (Bridget, this is your friend) to my doc since she is due in August and she asked me what I thought about him advising her not to fly as she's 33 weeks. Did I have any issues like this, she wondered. Let's all laugh together.... did I even get to leave city limits when I was pregnant?? Of course that is related to the other 3 children and Sean's 2 jobs. Now, I did tell her that my doctor had no problems letting Sean fly at the end of my pregnancy. Every time Sean had another trip come up I would get checked to see if the baby was making progress and then I would tell him he could go. Seriously though, I don't think there is a doctor out there who would make a ruling that would interfere with Pebble Beach. "Oh, well, you're only 7cm dilated and those contractions are a good 4 minutes apart, I'm sure that baby will hang in there 3 days, tell your husband to have fun!"
For those keeping score at home, Sean is planning another Vegas trip this summer. I did insist on the whole family crashing the golf trip this year though. Watch out Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, the chaos is coming...
No comments:
Post a Comment