Sunday, June 20, 2010

Swim Lessons for the Prince


I figured we would skip this round of swim lessons at the club since the girls were going to miss most of them but then a friend asked if I was putting Patrick in them. Oh yeah, the 3rd child, hmm. It is at a convenient time and it's pretty darn cheap babysitting, so I signed him up. So nice to have 30 minutes to sit at the pool without having to be within arm's reach every minute. On Friday he also tried out his friend's little yellow swimming inner tube device thing and he did pretty well with it so I decided to come home and order one, such a great idea. So as we are walking through the garage when we get home Patrick spies something in the big pile of garage chaos and he says, "that mine?". Umm, yeah, there is HIS little yellow swimming inner tube device. It was such a great idea that future me went back in time and ordered one last year. That is the only explanation for how this happened. I am not that absentminded... oh no.

But now the garage chaos is prepping itself to rise up as my new nemesis if I ever tame the storage room. Don't get too cocky, garage chaos, you are too close to the garbage can and even a tired, lazy person like myself can manage that task. Just need to get the swim gear out of there first.

ps the caption for this photo is, "can I float without getting my hair wet?"

1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

That was a great idea. Now you have a floatie for the pool and another for your beach house! Brilliant!