I tried to have Dora babysit so I could shower today, something I haven't tried in a while except with only Emily home. Not only did Patrick and Emily get into my kitchen drawers and fight over stuff like the cheese slicer, but they also helped themselves to more ice cream, resulting in a sticky mess and a sugar crash (2 hour nap from Emily, no complaints from me but perhaps from the sitter tonight...). Patrick also opened the door for the mailman and then ripped open the package I received and spread the mail all over the foyer. I won't try that again, so much for working out for real.
In other news, today is Sean's birthday and I couldn't find anything exciting for a gift. So he got grilling supplies that I picked up when I got the charcoal he requested. Let the record show that I recently bought him all new clothes since he lost weight and his pants no longer fit and oh yeah, he is headed to Vegas with friends on Sunday. He also bought himself every DVD, video game and book he could ever want while he was deployed so there isn't much he wants (that I know of). Yogurt maker? At least we are getting out to dinner after soccer. His cake from Caroline's Cakes arrives tomorrow but clearly that is for ME. So hungry. And no ice cream left...
2 comments:
atleast ice cream didnt end up on the package contents?! he come answer my door tomorrow and accept the christmas tree!!!
It's Brian's birthday tomorrow. He's getting a gift card from Manhattan Running Company which is no surprise because when he said he was going to stop there to get new shoes, I told him to wait until Thursday because he was getting a gift card. We are bursting with romance over here.
Post a Comment