Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kansas happenings (in between trips)

 I love Kansas winters with the wild temperature swings.  I can get through cold spells knowing that nice days will return shortly.  This is from when Sean took the kids to the park recently and Patrick was the cool kid on his new razor tricycle.  Here he is with some fans, i.e. kids hoping to get a turn.

 Warm enough to get ice cream afterwards.  Sean took them, I was happy to miss out because for some reason I can't stand Baskin Robbins.  I must have had a traumatic event there as a child, I don't know, I even hate the smell in there.  Now I hate dealing with their sticky faces when they're done.
 Emily started dance class because her favorite sitter is the teacher.  Not much is cuter than a three year old in dance clothes.  She loves going, the highlight of her week.  This is the opposite of her sisters.
Patrick spent one evening after bedtime getting his friends arranged.  Always amuses me to come in his room after he is asleep and see what he has been up to.

No comments: