Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Sean's vacation
The kids are finally at an age where I can leave for a few days and it's not too annoying for Sean. With no moonlighting shifts and no army shifts, this should be a piece of cake considering how most of them are in school every day. He is babysitting the little girl I drive to preschool and he will be doing our usual carpools and even driving for a field trip, so I guess he won't get to sit at home all day. Okay, he is really being a trooper about all this. I have never been able to go out and see any new nieces or nephews at this newborn stage so I am excited! A perk to mine growing up, I have more time to be a doting aunt. Katie sounds interested in going out to lunch and shopping too, we are sisters after all, ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sean - that is impressive. Julie, have a great time!
Sisters are so much fun, enjoy !!
Guest posts from Sean...
Post a Comment