Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
No, Alanis, THIS is irony
Do you think he could unchain one and try it out? I could post photos of the neighbors' equally neglected yards too... perhaps he could cut them a deal on a mower?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Are you serious? SUre he's not selling them? That is just ridiculous.
Oh yes, he is selling them, I just laugh every time I drive past the place because while he seems to enjoy fixing and selling old mowers, he doesn't enjoy using it and neither do the neighbors. Must be a lot of rentals in that area, very unkept.
Oh my gosh...I know exactly what you are talking about here! I have driven by there several times and just wonder what the heck??? Too funny you took a pic, but nobody would believe you if you didn't! Happy Mother's Day! By the way...you think your end of the street is bad...come down my way sometime! We have two vacant lots on either side of our house that are totally overgrown! Nice!
4 comments:
Are you serious? SUre he's not selling them? That is just ridiculous.
Oh yes, he is selling them, I just laugh every time I drive past the place because while he seems to enjoy fixing and selling old mowers, he doesn't enjoy using it and neither do the neighbors. Must be a lot of rentals in that area, very unkept.
Looks like a race is about to begin. You have mad mower skills, you should show them how it's done.
Oh my gosh...I know exactly what you are talking about here! I have driven by there several times and just wonder what the heck??? Too funny you took a pic, but nobody would believe you if you didn't! Happy Mother's Day! By the way...you think your end of the street is bad...come down my way sometime! We have two vacant lots on either side of our house that are totally overgrown! Nice!
Post a Comment