Here are a few shots from the preschool program the other night. If I thought these were actually turning out in any way I would have taken more. I can't believe how many kids I know in this photo from other classes. Guess we have been here almost 2 years now. Check out the motion in the first one, they were dancing fast. I resisted putting on this one photo that focused on Jenna since the little girl next to her was doing some serious nose picking and I don't know who it is... funny though.
7 comments:
Now if you click on the pictures it blows them up huge. Obviously someone had to go potty and is holding it literally and someone else is sucking his poor thumb. Anna looks like she has adjusted well and is not plugging her ears anymore when other sing.
Oh yeah, totally different than the Thanksgiving program when she turned her back on her class and kept stomping her foot in anger at not getting the instrument she wanted. We were shocked that she participated so much this time and even appeared to enjoy herself. That is Jackson sucking his thumb, so cute!! Later he was perfectly still through the wiggling song and his parents feared he was peeing his pants... We made Anna go right when we got there, didn't trust her AT ALL.
Anna is the best.
She looks so excited to be there.
What an improvement.
Although I do love the stories of feet stomping.
I also noticed the 'holding it literally' that Katie references, but I thought it looked like an itch, lol!
Gosh..how does if feel to have THE most photogenic child in the entire group? Not to mention the absolute cutest !!! What a doll!
Grandpa Timer just saw the picture..amazing how you can click on it and see her so close up. He says he is really proud of her! She is just too cute!
I just trimmed the girls' bangs and they look so much better. She was looking pretty shaggy at the show...
Your camera is great. So much detail in the photos. And Anna is adorable. I like her bangs longer like that.
Pete saw the photos of you and Patrick (that you gave us for Xmas)and said they looked like a magazine ad.
Post a Comment