Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Remember, you are in Kansas now, where it isn't illegal for children to have fun, yet. Where else does Santa come to the public schools?
The see-saw was banned. I think I still see the merry go round.See-saw was the best.
The see-saws are at the school playground- seriously. Megan's teacher said the kids rarely play on them though, but I did use one with Anna and it was quite a workout.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Remember, you are in Kansas now, where it isn't illegal for children to have fun, yet. Where else does Santa come to the public schools?
The see-saw was banned.
I think I still see the merry go round.
See-saw was the best.
The see-saws are at the school playground- seriously. Megan's teacher said the kids rarely play on them though, but I did use one with Anna and it was quite a workout.
Post a Comment