Okay nose ring wearers, you may think that you're edgy and cool and young and hip with your nose ring thing but I was voted to bring you the bad news. Yes, it looks like a zit. And when you grow up and take it out, do you think it's going to heal back perfectly and no longer look like a zit? Well, a smaller one perhaps. If you're lucky.
5 comments:
I have been noticing the piercings too, Xander's swim instructor had his nipple pierced, now that stirs the questions.
It seems that everyone who works at the club has the nose one, just to let us know they aren't stodgy old club members I guess?
I have to block it out of my brain when a waitress has a nose piercing. Or the eyebrow, or anywhere but an ear. It can put a person off their feed.
I know two women in their 50's who recently got their noses pierced.
Last efforts at being hip.
I act impressed, but gag silently.
just imagine how messy a cold can be? all the snot... need I say more?
Post a Comment