Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another Victory

I was snooping, I mean, touring houses on the home tour today and noticed a laundry room with white cabinetry and it was made by the cabinet mafia here. I learned that in the last year they have given in to "market demands" and came up with a paint process that lasted better so now they guarantee it. I am guessing that I was part of that market because I was sort of a pain in the butt about it all. In fact, when they strong-armed me into picking something else they made a mistake when changing the order. Then when it was delivered with the doors in the wrong cut, they had to redo them all so I'm sure they really regretted that. Sean thought I was nuts for having nightmares that this would happen, and yes, I was that anxious about it. He will not let me redo the kitchen now, but I will rest easy tonight knowing that due in part to my whining, the good people of Kansas can now enjoy a white kitchen. And if anyone needs inspiration I have a file of clippings from magazines showing different white kitchens... (I know, I need professional help in many ways).

No comments: