Why, this is an odd title for a blog post in June. Almost as odd as finding Easter eggs in your fridge in June. I do clean the fridge out on a regular basis and I did a big clean before our last trip, yet Sean found them when we got back on Saturday. I was totally shocked to find that in 3 months I hadn't even peeked in that carton of eggs, figured I was rotating them pretty good. Anyway, I'm making egg salad for lunch if anyone wants some.
4 comments:
I think I will pass onthe egg salad
only if you mix it with mayo you left in the sun...
I'm sure Mark in rethinking our visit at Thanksgiving. And now he knows where I get that trait from. There is always a special surprise in the box.
I remember seeing those eggs when we were there in April.
Post a Comment