I forgot to mention earlier that we really appreciated all the phone calls we got after the tornado hit, people just checking in who thought we might need a place to stay. It really says something about the kind of city we live in. A wide variety of friends, all of whom apologized profusely for bothering us so late at night. It just occurred to me now that most people don't get phone calls at odd hours pretty much every night like we do... if it's not the CT tech from the Army hospital, then it's a telerad guy needing someone to jump on and help out. So to get a call from someone wanting to help us, well, that is welcome indeed.
We also got several text messages, including one from someone who just showed up as a number, meaning I have no idea who it was, but they were glad to hear we were okay. 2 from Kitra so it wasn't her... can anyone help me out here? I know, I could just call the number...
1 comment:
Whoa...where have I been? Not much time for the news lately, so I guess your blog just about sums it up! Glad to hear the Kansa Keenans are safe!
Post a Comment