Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
I always knew my husband was better looking than Matt Damon. (And to make it even funnier, I'll keep Ryan signed in to make it look like he said this)
Was he in the little apple?He is not looking very good.
Don't you keep up Stephanie! You must have a life then. It's for a movie. Andrea
Oh yeah, we get so many celebrity sightings here in the little apple, this was not one unfortunately.
I don't get it.
I am kidding, no one famous here, duh. This is a photo from a movie Matt Damon is doing right now, which leads me to wonder why they cast him and not just some frumpy old actor who no doubt would love some work that doesn't require looking hot.
I was giving you photographic credit, lol!
did you really laugh out loud? (I DO read your blog!)
When did Matt Damon turn into a molester?
Now I really did laugh out loud at the last comment. He exceeds unattractive and comes across a little creepy.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I always knew my husband was better looking than Matt Damon. (And to make it even funnier, I'll keep Ryan signed in to make it look like he said this)
Was he in the little apple?
He is not looking very good.
Don't you keep up Stephanie! You must have a life then. It's for a movie.
Andrea
Oh yeah, we get so many celebrity sightings here in the little apple, this was not one unfortunately.
I don't get it.
I am kidding, no one famous here, duh. This is a photo from a movie Matt Damon is doing right now, which leads me to wonder why they cast him and not just some frumpy old actor who no doubt would love some work that doesn't require looking hot.
I was giving you photographic credit, lol!
did you really laugh out loud? (I DO read your blog!)
When did Matt Damon turn into a molester?
Now I really did laugh out loud at the last comment. He exceeds unattractive and comes across a little creepy.
Post a Comment