Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Back to Normal?
Sean had sent out some photos from the tornado to some friends out of town and one wrote back a few days later and asked if everything was back to normal now. Uh, did you look at the photos??? I can't imagine it will be back to normal for a long time. Even those of us who had zero damage are now paranoid about every storm that blows through. Yes, I even turn on live TV now to see what warnings are up, even at 2am. I haven't watched live TV since TIVO was born, can't stand to sit through a commercial. In fact, I may be the only person who hasn't watched the last 5 episodes of Grey's Anatomy, I'll get to it someday... Anyway, I suspect I am not the only hyper-alert person around town, seems to be the popular topic. Also, the tornado roughly went from our house up to the club, so the whole drive up there is a harsh reminder. Oh and we do feel so guilty just driving by, going off to have fun, but they are at the heavy duty clean up phase now and I don't have a chain saw, so I wouldn't be much help. I did throw away a ton of the girls' junk though, pretended that a little tornado hit their closet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was saving the last episodes of Gray's to watch when the playoffs were over. Sadly they disappeared.
This new generation of TiVo has a mind of its own.
Post a Comment