Thursday, June 12, 2008

I need a drink


I just took a walk down to Miller Ranch to check on some friends and saw this after we crested the hill. I am in shock. I also saw the path as it skirted around the north edge of our neighbhorhood, so it was even closer than I thought. It is unbelievable that everyone is safe after seeing the damage.

4 comments:

Thompsons said...

Jeez! What street is that? I can't believe everyone is alright...something to be said for that.

julie said...

I know, amazing that everyone is safe and I think the general feeling over there is that is what's really important. Everything else is replaceable.

Marjie said...

You were all really lucky, and thanks to the sirens. Your dad says it sounds like it swept through the vally area.

Scary when I recognize the houses, fences and area. That is too close!

Linda said...

That house (well, it's gone...) with the red and white truck was my friend's house. The truck is where the entry and front bedroom used to be...their other car was several doors down. BOTH were parked in the garage. Sad and scary....