Sunday, June 8, 2008

VA Trip, part deuce




The next portion in our multi-faceted vacation was the theme park event, Busch Gardens. Sean somehow tricked Megan into going on a real roller coaster (a tame one at least) and he got to see her scream with true fear. She enjoyed the carnival style rides better, as did I. Of course going on the flying swings brought back memories of a certain sister getting sick on them at the county fair- and spraying the crowd as she went past. In retrospect I feel a teeny bit bad for not going up and claiming her after the ride was over.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I often think of the swing story and avoid that are altogether.

Anonymous said...

I still don't feel guilty.

Katie said...

me neither... in today's world that is called a bio-hazard event and they would shut down the whole area